- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Material Support of Terrorism
Merry Christmas for Syria; with Love from America.
Yesterday two bomb blasts shook Damascus, killing 44 people and injuring more than 166. While the Arab League discusses the conflict, the US – E.U. NATO alliance is struggling with Russia at the U.N., the one wanting to abuse it, … Continue reading
Posted in Editorial, Middle East, World Tagged abdelhakim belhadj, Al Qaeda, al qaeda in syria, Brzezinski, christof lehmann, damascus, Damascus Bomb Blasts, Damascus Terror Attack, Dr. Christof Lehmann, global conflict, global security, Material Support of Terrorism, Merry Christmas for Syria; with Love from America, Middle East, NATO war on Russia, NATO War on Syria, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Nuclear War, Obama, omar brigade, subversion of syria, Tripoli, US Unconventional Warfare, US War on Russia 3 Comments