- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: mahmud jibril
Libyan Democracy: Elections After Genocide and Ethnic Cleansing.
After eight months of relentless bombing, genocide and ethnic cleansing, NATO has succeeded in destabilizing the country. International pressure towards elections is increasing, and TNC Executive Board Chairman Jibril is trying to follow suit while the country descends into utter … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, Opinion Tagged Al Qaeda, black libyans, christof lehmann, Dr. Christof Lehmann, Elections After Genocide and Ethnic Cleansing, Ethnic Cleansing in Libya, genocide in libya, Libya, Libyan Democracy, libyan resistance, Libyan Tribes, mahmud jibril, NATO, NATO crimes, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, NTC, Tawergha, TNC, Tuareg, Unified Protector, war crimes 3 Comments
Libya Descend Into Chaos.
Today the TNC of Libya is expected to have a televised meeting, and the Chairman of it´s Executive Board Mahmud Jibril may hand in his resignation. Jibril reportedly said, that Libya would descend into chaos if the war went on … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, News Tagged african union, christof lehmann, Clinton, Dr. Christof Lehmann, EU, European Union, jibril, Libya, Libya Descend Into Chaos, mahmud jibril, NATO, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, United Nations, UNSC, UNSC Res 2009, UNSC Resolution 1973, USA Leave a comment
Libya Democracy after Defeat of Opposition.
Early in September, Chairman of the Executive Board of the Transitional National Counsel (TNC) Mahmud Jibril declared, that the TNC would bring Democracy to Libya within 20 months. Early in October, Jibril told the media of the world, that the … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, News, Politics Tagged African Affairs, belhadj, change we can believe in, christof lehmann, Colonialism, democracy in Libya, Dr. Christof Lehmann, First African American president, gbagbo, Ghadafi, global security, huan jintao, Ivory Coast, jibril tmc, Jintao, Libya democracy, Libya Democracy after Defeat of Opposition, libyan war, mahmud jibril, Medvedjev, NATO, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Obama, obama change, obama crimes, Putin, SCO, Sirte, TNC, Tripoli, US President, Vladimir Putin 1 Comment
Sirte 200 Dead for 1 Minute TV Victory; Jibril withdraws TNC-Fighters from Sirte.
A massive storm on Sirte resulted in the brief occupation of a University Campus and Hospital in the South Eastern Suburbs. After the battle raged back and forth all day, a massive counter attack that left 200 TNC-fighters dead and … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, News Tagged African Affairs, african union, attack on sirte, christof lehmann, Dr. Christof Lehmann, Ghadafi, green flag flies, Jibril withdraws TNC-Fighters from Sirte, Libya, libya news, libya update, libyan resistance, libyan war, mahmud jibril, NATO, north africa, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, nsnbc.wordpress.com, NTC, siege on sirte, Sirte, Sirte 200 Dead for 1 Minute TV Victory, sirte hospital, TNC, Tripoli, withdrawal from sirte 17 Comments