- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Mahmud Abbas
Tame PLO Heading for New Humiliation at U.N. In November.
Tame PLO Heading for New Humiliation at U.N. In November. The Executive Committee of the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) has held a meeting under the leadership of the President of the Palestinian Authority (PA), Mahmoud Abbas, in preparation of an … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, Opinion, Politics Tagged Arafat with side arm, Armed Resistance, christof lehmann, Gaza, Greater Middle East Project, Liberation of Palestine, Mahmud Abbas, Middle East, Middle East natural Gas threatens Palestine, Muslim Brotherhood, nsnbc, Observer Status for Palestine at UN, palestinian liberation organization, Palestinian UN MIssion´s Symbolic Blue Chair, PLO, PLO Executive Committee, Politics, United Nations, war on syria 4 Comments
Palestinian Leadership Might Reconsider The Oslo Accords
Palestinian Leadership Might Reconsider The Oslo Accords Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas may present the Oslo Accords to the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) for reconsideration, a close source of the PLO said Tuesday. Abbas is considering unilaterally declaring the Oslo Accords … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News, Politics Tagged conflict resolution, Liberation of Palestine, Mahmud Abbas, Middle East, nsnbc, Occupation of Palestine, oslo accords, palestinian liberation organization, palestinian president mahmoud abbas, Paris Protocols, PLO, PLO Executive Committee, PLO reconsidering Oslo Accords, Politics, Yasser Abed Rabbo Leave a comment
Obama betrays Palestinians, stepping deeper into Zionist trap.
by James Petras Introduction There are two views of Obama’s speech to the General Assembly on September 21, 2011, and his opposition to the recognition of Palestine as a sovereign state and its admission to the UN. The common opinion … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, Northern America, Politics Tagged AIPAC, CIA, Israel, israeli espionage, james petras, jerusalem, Mahmud Abbas, Middle East, Mossad, netanyahu, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Obama, Obama betrays palestinians, Palestine, petras, PLO, pollard, recognition of palestine, terrorism and security, USA, zionism, zionism in usa, zionist Leave a comment
US Opposed to Recognition of Palestine.
US President Barak Hussein Obama will oppose Recognition of Palestine at U.N. Security Council. E.U. Countries are split. Is this the beginning of another decades long “Peace Process” with tenth of thousands of death. Will Palestine will be allowed to … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News, Northern America, Politics Tagged Abbas at General Assembley, AIPAC, apartheit wall, ATC, Barak Obama opposed to, christof lehmann, Dr. Christof Lehmann, Israel, Mahmud Abbas, Middle East, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Obama, Occupation, occupied territories, one state solution, oslo accords, Palestine, palestinian state, palestinian statehood, recognition of palestine, Sabra and Shatila, Sabra shatila massacre, sbel edmonds, two state solution, UN 10 Comments