- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Mahdi Darius Nazemroaya
The Push to Ignite a Turkish Civil War Through a Syrian Quagmire By Mahdi Darius Nazemroaya (Strategic Culture Foundation) -Turkey itself is a major target for destabilization, upheaval, and finally balkanization through its participation in the US-led siege against Syria. … Continue reading
Obama’s Secret Letter to Tehran: Is the War against Iran On Hold? “The Road to Tehran Goes through Damascus”
By Mahdi Darius Nazemroaya – Center for Research on Globalization The New York Times announced that the Obama Administration had sent an important letter to the leadership of Iran on January 12, 2012.  On January 15, 2012, the spokesperson … Continue reading
The Geo-Politics of the Strait of Hormuz: Could the U.S. Navy be defeated by Iran in the Persian Gulf?
By Mahdi Darius Nazemroaya – Center for Research on Globalization After years of U.S. threats, Iran is taking steps which suggest that is both willing and capable of closing the Strait of Hormuz. On December 24, 2011 Iran started its … Continue reading
By Mahdi Darius Nazemroaya – Strategic Culture Foundation The encirclement of Syria and Lebanon has long been in the works. Since 2001, Washington and NATO have started the process of cordoning off Lebanon and Syria.The permanent NATO presence in the … Continue reading
Washington is Conquering Africa using France, Human Rights, Terrorism, and the National Endowment for Democracy
Washington is Conquering Africa using France, Human Rights, Terrorism, and the National Endowment for Democracy by Mahdi Darius Nazemroaya and Julien Teil A repeat of the disorder and pandemonium generated inside Afghanistan is in the works for the continent of … Continue reading