- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: ludicrous diversion
US – EU Citizen ? Your Government Is Murdering You.
Posted on January 16, 2012 by nsnbc international
If you find the above statement unbelievable, is your own life or that of your children worth a couple of minutes of your consideration ? There are perfectly understandable, easily explainable reasons for, why it is more difficult for you … Continue reading →
Posted in Analysis, Europe, Northern America, Opinion, World | Tagged 7/7, 9/11, Civil Liberties, defense authorization act, EU, False flag, global security, London Bombings, ludicrous diversion, National defense Authorization Act, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Terrorism, Tube Bombings, UK, USA, war crimes | Leave a comment