- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Libya; Just One Moment
Libya; Just One Moment.
Sometimes we can get so caught up in consensus reality that we forget to think. Coming home tired after work, dinner with the family, our favorite news cast, and we have confirmation that the good old world, as much as … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, Opinion Tagged African Franc, african spring, african union, barak obama, black africa, black killed in libya, black libyans, CFA, christof lehmann, Colonialism, concensus reality, Dr. Christof Lehmann, First African American president, french economy, gbagbo, humanitarian bombing, Ivory Coast, Laurent Gbagbo, Libya, Libya; Just One Moment, massacres in libya, Media, missiles fired into tripoli, neo-colonialism, no fly zone, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Obama, racism, racism kills, UNSC Resolution 1973 2 Comments