- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Liberation of Palestine
Tame PLO Heading for New Humiliation at U.N. In November. The Executive Committee of the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) has held a meeting under the leadership of the President of the Palestinian Authority (PA), Mahmoud Abbas, in preparation of an … Continue reading
Palestinian Leadership Might Reconsider The Oslo Accords Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas may present the Oslo Accords to the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) for reconsideration, a close source of the PLO said Tuesday. Abbas is considering unilaterally declaring the Oslo Accords … Continue reading
Palestine: Jerusalem will be liberated through resistance, not absurd negotiations Speaking at the Jerusalem Day rally in Gaza City on August 17, 2012, Comrade Rabah Muhanna, member of the Political Bureau of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, … Continue reading
Sa’adat: Palestinians should take to the streets for national unity to resist the occupation Comrade Ahmad Sa’adat, the imprisoned General Secretary of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, called upon the masses of the Palestinian people and their … Continue reading
PFLP: Only resistance can stop the crimes of the occupation The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine said on June 19, 2012 that the crimes of the occupation can be stopped only through national resistance. The PFLP said that … Continue reading
Hawatmeh reveals that some Palestinian and regional parties disable the reconciliation and encourage the division
Hawatmeh reveals that some Palestinian and regional parties disable the reconciliation and encourage the division. Interview – In an interview with Al-Quds newspaper (23 May 2012), Nayef Hawatmeh, secretary general of the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine, revealed … Continue reading
Hamas Grad Attack on Israel – Are Muslim Brotherhood and Mossad Positioning Hamas for “Palestinian Spring” and Aiding M.B. Election Bet in Egypt ?
Hamas Grad Attack on Israel – Are Muslim Brotherhood and Mossad Positioning Hamas for “Palestinian Spring” and Aiding M.B. Election Bet in Egypt ? When analyzing Middle East Issues where the Israeli Intelligence Service Mossad is involved it is worthwhile … Continue reading