- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: law on the use of mercenaries
No-Fly-Zone over Syria illegal and an Act of War.
No-Fly-Zone over Syria illegal and an Act of War. After the so-called Free Syrian Army has again be defeated in Aleppo, and failed to get the foothold that would be necessary for a Libya-Style establishment of a Transitional Government within … Continue reading
Posted in Editorial, Middle East, Opinion Tagged Aleppo, christof lehmann, damascus, Free Syrian Army, GCC, global security, international terrorism, Jordan, law on the use of mercenaries, mercenaries, mercenary force, Middle East, NATO, no fly zone, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Politics, sergei lavrov, state sponsored terrorism, Syria, transitional national government, US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, USA, war on syria 4 Comments