- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Joseph Kony
THE AFRICAN DILEMMA: KONY 2012 – LIBERATION OR RECOLONISATION?
By Kingley Shethe African Background Today has been a very disturbing day for me and I guess for all the millions of people around the world who were fortunate or unfortunate to have watched the Kony 2012 30-minute video that … Continue reading
Scramble for Africa
The neo-colonial scramble for Africa has truly begun with the installation of the National Transitional Council in Libya. THE installation of the National Transitional Council (NTC) government in Libya by the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO) could signal the beginning … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, Geo-Politics Tagged African Resources, african union, AFRICOM, AU, Central African Republic, Cherian, China, Colonialism, Frontline, John Cherian, Joseph Kony, Kony, Libya, Lord Resistance Army, LRA, Museveni, NATO, neo-colonialism, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, NTC, Resources, Southern Sudan, TNC, Uganda, US Special Forces 1 Comment