- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Jintao
E.U. Begs China for Dumb Money
The Wall Street and City of London attack on the Euro and the most recent fall of the Euro against the US-Dollar have forced the EU to beg China for a rescue package. China´s response, “we don´t hand out dumb … Continue reading
Posted in Asia, Economy, Europe, News Tagged Bailout, China, Chinese Investment, christof lehmann, Dr. Christof Lehmann, E.U. Begs China for Dumb Money, economy, EU, EURO crisis, finance, finance and economics, global economy, Greek economy, Hu Jintao, Jintao, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Sarkozy Comments Off on E.U. Begs China for Dumb Money
NATO Prepares Global War – Russian and Chinese Military on Highest Alert.
At the International Security Conference (ISC) in Munich, 2007, Vladimir Putin warned western leaders, that the unprecedented aggressive expansion of NATO has brought the world more close to a third world war than it has ever been before. This stern … Continue reading
Posted in Asia, Europe, Middle East, News, Northern America, World Tagged China, Chinese Military on Alert, christof lehmann, Dr. Christof Lehmann, global war, huan jintao, international security, Jintao, NATO prepares war, nato war plans, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Putin, Russia, Russian Military on Alert, Vladimir Putin, world war 51 Comments
Libya Democracy after Defeat of Opposition.
Early in September, Chairman of the Executive Board of the Transitional National Counsel (TNC) Mahmud Jibril declared, that the TNC would bring Democracy to Libya within 20 months. Early in October, Jibril told the media of the world, that the … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, News, Politics Tagged African Affairs, belhadj, change we can believe in, christof lehmann, Colonialism, democracy in Libya, Dr. Christof Lehmann, First African American president, gbagbo, Ghadafi, global security, huan jintao, Ivory Coast, jibril tmc, Jintao, Libya democracy, Libya Democracy after Defeat of Opposition, libyan war, mahmud jibril, Medvedjev, NATO, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Obama, obama change, obama crimes, Putin, SCO, Sirte, TNC, Tripoli, US President, Vladimir Putin 1 Comment