- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: james petras
Greece: What Can be Done?
Greece: What Can be Done? By Dr. James Petras. Introduction: Greece faces the unenviable choice between accepting the terms of “the Troika” and facing the continuation and deepening of a socio-economic crises, which includes five years of negative growth, over … Continue reading
Posted in Europe, Opinion Tagged economic crises, economics, economy, EEC, Elections in Greece, EU, finance, Greece, IMF, james petras, nsnbc, PASOK, Politics, SYRIZA Leave a comment
The Bloody Road to Damascus: The Triple Alliance’s War on a Sovereign State
Introduction: There is clear and overwhelming evidence that the uprising to overthrow President Assad of Syria is a violent, power grab led by foreign-supported fighters who have killed and wounded thousands of Syrian soldiers, police and civilians, partisans of the … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Geo-Politics, Middle East, World Tagged Al Qaeda, anglo-american empire, Covert war, Free Syrian Army, GCC, global security, Gulf States, HUmanitarian war, Israel, james petras, Libya, Middle East, NATO, northern africa, Politics, Syria, Syrian Insurgency, Terrorism, Turkey, unconventional war, us imperialism, USA, zionism Leave a comment
The US’ Habitual Lies Continue: Another Cover-Up in The Massacre of “Afghan 17″
By Prof. James Petras – The March 11 Massacre of the 17 Afghan citizens, including at least nine children and four women, raises many fundamental issues about the nature of a colonial war, the practices of a colonial army engaged … Continue reading
Israel´s Willing Executioners: AIPAC Invades Washington
Israel`s Willing Executioners: AIPAC Invades Washington By James Petras and Robin Eastman Abaya When a country, like the United States, is in decline, it is not because of external competition: Declining competitiveness is only a symptom. It is because of … Continue reading