- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Iyad Khuder
Syria, Kalashinkovs and Weapons of Mass Destruction.
Syria, Kalashinkovs and Weapons of Mass Destruction. This article is written by a Syrian citizen who is an engineer and known by the editor of nsnbc. nsnbc is publishing this article as a “statement” by a citizen of Syria, which to … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, Opinion Tagged AK 47, arabic gulf, Hezbollah, Hillary Cinton, Israel, Iyad Khuder, lebanese Resistance, media war on syria, Middle East, NATO, nsnbc, occupied palestinian territories, Occupied Syrian Golan, Politics, russian guns, Russian Weapons in Syria, russian weapons systems, state sponsored terrorism, Syria, syrian golan, Syrian manufactured weapons, war on syria 1 Comment
SyriaOnline´s Iyad Khuder Reports from Damascus
SyriaOnline´s Iyad Khuder Reports from Damascus Iyad Khuder – SyriaOnline (Damascus) nsnbc. – Iyad Khuder reports about the results of the recent fighting in Midan, Damascus, and about latest developments in the Media War on Syria. We arrived to Midan, … Continue reading