- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: isi
Myanmar, Gas and the Soros-Funded Explosion of A Nation State.
Myanmar, Gas and the Soros-Funded Explosion of A Nation State. Early 2012 violent clashes between Muslim Rohingya and Buddhists broke out in Myanmar´s Rakhine State which is bordering to Bangladesh. In 2011 Myanmar ended 49 years of military rule. It … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Asia, Editorial, Geo-Politics, World Tagged Al Qaeda, Bangladesh, Burma, China Myanmar Pipeline, christof lehmann, CIA, Colonialism, conflict resolution, DGFI, Dr. Christof Lehmann, Earthrights in Myanmar, ethnic violence in Myanmar, George Soros, global security, Harkat-ul-Jihad-al-Islam, HuJI, Human Rights, Human Rights Watch in Myanmar, international law, international terrorism, isi, Kayen State, Modo-Colonialism, Myanmar, Myanmar Bangladesh India Pipeline, Myanmar ethnic conflicts, Myanmar Gas and Oil, Myanmar resources, NATO, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Politics, Rakhine State, reform in myanmar, religious violence in Myanmar, Rohingya - Buddhist Violence, Rohingya in bangladesh, Rohingya in Myanmar, Rohingya Solidarity Organization, RSO, Soros, Soros funded subversion of Myanmar, Soros in Myanmar, state sponsored terrorism, Strategic enciclement of China, Suu Kyi, UN, United nations Framework Team, USA, Wahabi Islam in Bangladesh 17 Comments
Drone me down on the killing floor.
Drone me down on the killing floor. Lord knows, I should’a been gone Lord knows, I should’a been gone And I wouldn’t’ve been here, down on the killin’ floor – Howlin’ Wolf, Killing Floor By Pepe Escobar. As convenient as … Continue reading
Posted in Asia, Middle East, Opinion, World Tagged CIA, Civil Liberties, Drone Strikes, Drones, global security, Human Rights, isi, Middle East, nsnbc, Pakistan, Pepe Escobar, UAV, war crimes, world public opinion Leave a comment
October 7, 2001: America and NATO´s Decision to Invade Afghanistan. The Pretext to wage a “Just War”.
October 7, 2001: America and NATO´s Decision to Invade Afghanistan. The Pretext to wage a “Just War”. by Michel Chossudovsky Why are American and NATO troops in Afghanistan? What … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Asia, Geo-Politics, Middle East, Northern America Tagged 2001, 9/11, anglo-american empire, Asian Affairs, Bin Laden, Bush, Cheney, chossudovsky, CIA, Decision to Invade Afghanistan, drug trade, drug traffic, george bush, global research, isi, kabul, michel chossudovsky, mullah omar, NATO, nato in afghanistan, NATO invasion of Afghanistan, northern alliance, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, occupation of afghanistan, October 7, oil in afghanistan, osama, Pentagon, PNAC, taliban, United Nations, war on russia, war on terror Leave a comment