- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Humanitarin principles
A Response to Henry Kissinger on Syria and the Global Order by Christof Lehmann.
A Response to Henry Kissinger on Syria and the Global Order by Christof Lehmann. By Dr. Christof Lehmann. Dr. Kissinger. This article is an open response to your recent article on principles in international law, the Treaty of Westphalia, the … Continue reading
Posted in Editorial, Middle East, Opinion, World Tagged Arab Spring, Bahrain, christof lehmann, Colonialism, Covert war, Democracy, Dr. Christof Lehmann, GCC, Global Order, global security, henry kissinger, Human Rights, Humanitarin principles, Illegal war, imperialism, Libya, Manufacturing of War, Middle East, Modo-Colonialism, National Endowment for Democracy, National Sovereignty, NATO, New World Order, Politics, Qatar, responsibility to protect, Saudi Arabia, special forces, treaty of westphalia, UN Charter, United Nations, USA, war crimes, war ob Libya, war on syria 4 Comments