- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: HUmanitarian war
“Humanitarian War Criminals” in High Office: Was the Houla Massacre Ordered by the Western Military Alliance?
“Humanitarian War Criminals” in High Office: Was the Houla Massacre Ordered by the Western Military Alliance? By Michel Chossudovsky. It has been established that the Houla massacre, which has resulted in more than one hundred deaths of men, women and … Continue reading
From Sabra and Shatila to Homs and Damascus.
From Sabra and Shatila to Homs and Damascus. Christof Lehmann – nsnbc. Disclaimer and Fair Warning. Before you continue reading this article I must warn you. I must warn you because it is an article that contains graphic images that … Continue reading
Posted in Editorial, Middle East, Opinion Tagged Al Qaeda, amnesty international, Ban Kyi-Moon, Children, christof lehmann, crimes against humanity, damascus, Dr. Christof Lehmann, GCC, global security, Homs, Human Rights, HUmanitarian war, Imperialis, interventionism, Libya, Muslim Brotherhood, NATO, NATO Intervention, nsnbc, Politics, Qatar, responsibility to protect, Sabra and Shatila, Saudi Arabia, State department, Syria, Syrian Children, Terrorism, UN, UN-NATO contract, United Nations, UNSC, war crimes, Waron Syria 11 Comments
The Bloody Road to Damascus: The Triple Alliance’s War on a Sovereign State
Introduction: There is clear and overwhelming evidence that the uprising to overthrow President Assad of Syria is a violent, power grab led by foreign-supported fighters who have killed and wounded thousands of Syrian soldiers, police and civilians, partisans of the … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Geo-Politics, Middle East, World Tagged Al Qaeda, anglo-american empire, Covert war, Free Syrian Army, GCC, global security, Gulf States, HUmanitarian war, Israel, james petras, Libya, Middle East, NATO, northern africa, Politics, Syria, Syrian Insurgency, Terrorism, Turkey, unconventional war, us imperialism, USA, zionism Leave a comment
Amnesty and the NATO Cover-Up of War Crimes in Libya. (updated)
Amnesty and the NATO Cover-Up of War Crimes in Libya. By Christof Lehmann – nsnbc. Yesterday, on 19 March 2012, Amnesty International was calling on NATO to “investigate the killing of dozens of civilians during it`s air campaign last year and … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, News Tagged amnesty international, amnesty international usa, Brega, christof lehmann, cluster bombs, Co-Opted NGO´s, Counter Intel, Dr. Christof Lehmann, genocide, Human Rights, Human Rights Organizations, HUmanitarian war, Libya, NATO, nobel peace price, nsnbc, Politics, propaganda, Religion, Tawergha, war crimes 6 Comments
Syria – Next Step of NATO Military Strategy: Bombing & Annexation of a Quarter of Syrian Territory
As the next step of NATO’s military strategy in Syria is revealed, the Orwellian buzzwords evolve a stage further to include ‘collective air shields’ as well as the ‘humanitarian corridor’ – euphemisms for the deadly bombardment, annexation and occupation of … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Middle East Tagged air shields, Al Qaeda, Assad, belhadj, damascus, empirestrikesblack, Free Syrian Army, global security, Homs, Humanitarian Corridor, HUmanitarian war, Libya, Martin Iqbal, Middle East, National Council of Syria, NATO Intervention, NATO mercenaries, nato powers, no fly zone, nsnbc, Politics, Syria, Terrorism, war crimes, war on syria 1 Comment