- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: humanitarian disaster in libya
NATO Defeated at All Fronts exept for War of Lies
While NATO is winning the war of lies and the diplomatic battle at a U.N. that has long lost all credibility, the Libyan Forces are winning one battle after the other on the ground and the competition for the “war … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, Opinion, Politics Tagged anglo-american empire, Bani Walid, christof lehmann, cyrenaica, Dr. Christof Lehmann, green flag flies over, humanitarian disaster in libya, humanitarian situation in libya, Libya, NATO, NATO Defeated at All Fronts, nato propaganda, NATO war of lies, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, nsnbc.wordpress.com, NTC, propaganda, Sirte, tarhuna tribe, tarhuna tribe joins libyan army, TNC, UN, United Nations, united nations lost credibility, USA, war of lies 4 Comments
Libya Update, Heavy Fighting at Sabah
While CNN and other Corporate Media are reporting that Sabah has fallen under the control of NATO and the TNC, nsnbc is receiving conflicting reports. According to nsnbc´s sources there is heavy fighting in and around Sabah today. by Dr.Christof … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, News Tagged arab speing, array, battle for sabah, christof lehmann, Dr. Christof Lehmann, ghadafi speech, heavy fighting at sabah, humanitarian catastrophe, humanitarian disaster in libya, humanitarian situation in libya, Libya, libya update, Libyan Arab Jamahiria, Libyan Jamahiria, libyan women committees, Muamar Ghadafi, NATO bombing, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, nsnbc.wordpress.com, rebel attack, Sabah, sabah heavy fighting, war crimes 2 Comments
Humanitarian Disaster in Libya.
The U.N. Resolution 1973 on Libya, to be enforced by NATO and “a coalition of the willing” read Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, et al. could only pass, because NATO diplomats succeeded in convincing initial opponents of the enforcement of a … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, News Tagged Bani Walid, Brasil china, christof lehmann, CIRT, Dr. Christof Lehmann, Ghadafi, humanitarian crisis, humanitarian crisis in libya, humanitarian disaster in libya, Libya, NATO, NATO bombs Bani Walid, No Fly Zone over Libya, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, nsnbc.wordpress.com, Russia, Security counsi, Sirt, Sirte, TNC, Transitional National Counsil, United Nations 3 Comments