- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Hashemite Kingdom
Israel´s “Final Solution” for Palestine and Greater Israel.
Israel´s “Final Solution” for Palestine and Greater Israel. After a longer discussion with a Palestinian Intelligence source and analyst who has previously provided the author of this article with reliable information about Palestine related issues, the outlines of what could … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Middle East, Politics Tagged Arafat, Black September, christof lehmann, Comprehensive Solution for the Middle East, Dr. Christof Lehmann, End of Palestine, gaza strip, global security, Golan Highs, Greater Israel, Hamas, Hashemite Kingdom, israeli occupation forces, Jordan, King Abdullah, Lebanon, Middle East, Middle East Solution, Muslim Brotherhood, nsnbc, Obama, Occupation of Palestine, Occupied Syrian Golan, Palestine, Palestine at UN, Palestinian Emirate, palestinian statehood, Palestinian Unity, PLO, Politics, Syria, syrian golan, United Nations, war on syria, West Bank, Yassir Arafat, zionism 20 Comments