- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: green flag flies
Sirte 200 Dead for 1 Minute TV Victory; Jibril withdraws TNC-Fighters from Sirte.
A massive storm on Sirte resulted in the brief occupation of a University Campus and Hospital in the South Eastern Suburbs. After the battle raged back and forth all day, a massive counter attack that left 200 TNC-fighters dead and … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, News Tagged African Affairs, african union, attack on sirte, christof lehmann, Dr. Christof Lehmann, Ghadafi, green flag flies, Jibril withdraws TNC-Fighters from Sirte, Libya, libya news, libya update, libyan resistance, libyan war, mahmud jibril, NATO, north africa, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, nsnbc.wordpress.com, NTC, siege on sirte, Sirte, Sirte 200 Dead for 1 Minute TV Victory, sirte hospital, TNC, Tripoli, withdrawal from sirte 17 Comments
Libya, Green Flags, and The Heart of Darkness.
Libya, Green Flags, and The Heart of Darkness. Reflections by Dr. Christof Lehmann After Muammar Ghadafi recently encouraged the Libyan People to peacefully protest the NATO aggression and occupation, there are demonstrations throughout Libya. Both Russia and China have voiced … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, Editorial, Opinion Tagged Africa, African Affairs, african security, african union, and The Heart of Darkness, China, christof lehmann, Dr. Christof Lehmann, green flag, green flag flies, Green Flags, heart of darkness, italian oil, Libya, libyan resistance, libyan war, muammar ghadafi, NATO, north africa, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, NTC, Russia, TNC, Tripoli, UN, United Nations 5 Comments