- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: green flag flies over bengazi
International Military Support for Libya results in TNC withdrawals.
Even Al Jazeera could not deny it any longer. The NATO/TNC forces are on the retreat after the Libyan Military, Tribal and Volunteer Forces implemented strategic and tactical changes, and long awaited support from tribal militia and forces inside and … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, News, World Tagged al-Douri, Baath party, baath party enters libyan war, Bani Walid, christof lehmann, clusterbombs, criminalize war, cyrenaica, Dr. Christof Lehmann, Ghadafi, green flag flies over bengazi, Humanitarian Disaster, International Military Support for Libya, International support for libya, mahatir muhammad, military victories, NATO, NATO retreats, nato use of clusterboms, nomads, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, NTC, rebels flee, rebels retreat, Sirte, TNC, TNC retreats, tribal warriors, tuarq, UN 10 Comments
NATO Extends Libya Campaign Green Flag Flies Over Bengazi
While the worlds eyes were on Palestine´s bet for statehood, NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen and U.N. Secretary General Ban Ki Moon met in a separate session. To the press Rasmussen declared that he had emphasized NATO´s commitment in former Yugoslavia, Afghanistan and Iraq, stating … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, News Tagged abdelhakim belhadj, Anders Fogh Rasmussen, Arab Spring, Arab Summer, ban ki moon, Bani Walid, Bengazi, christof lehmann, cyrenaica, Dr. Christof Lehmann, ghadafi winning, green flag flies over bengazi, jibril, Libya, libya war crimes, NATO, nato control over libya, NATO extends libya campaign, NATO Extends Libya Campaign Green Flag Flies Over Bengazi, nato meets resistance, nato secretary general, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, rebels meet resistance, Sabah, TNC, Tripoli military counsel, UN secretary general 11 Comments