- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Greater Middle East Project
NATO activates Allied Land Command in Turkey
NATO activates Allied Land Command in Turkey STUTTGART, Germany — NATO Allied Land Command, the alliance’s new headquarters in charge of land force planning, officially activated Friday at its new home in Izmir, Turkey. “Turkey has been essential to the … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News Tagged Ben Hodges, commander of U.S. European Command and NATO’s supreme allied commander, global security, Greater Middle East Project, izmir turkey, James G. Stavridis, james stavridis, Libya, Middle East, NATO Allied Command in Turkey, NATO Europe, NATO public affairs office, NATO Unconventional Warfare, NATO´s 25th Summit, NATO´s Middle East Campaign, New NATO Doctrine, nsnbc, Politics, Stas and Stripes, U.S. Army Lt. Gen. Frederick Hodges, war on syria Leave a comment
Tame PLO Heading for New Humiliation at U.N. In November.
Tame PLO Heading for New Humiliation at U.N. In November. The Executive Committee of the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) has held a meeting under the leadership of the President of the Palestinian Authority (PA), Mahmoud Abbas, in preparation of an … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, Opinion, Politics Tagged Arafat with side arm, Armed Resistance, christof lehmann, Gaza, Greater Middle East Project, Liberation of Palestine, Mahmud Abbas, Middle East, Middle East natural Gas threatens Palestine, Muslim Brotherhood, nsnbc, Observer Status for Palestine at UN, palestinian liberation organization, Palestinian UN MIssion´s Symbolic Blue Chair, PLO, PLO Executive Committee, Politics, United Nations, war on syria 4 Comments
Turkey´s Decision to allow Cross-Border Military Operations violates Constitution, International Law, and endangers National Integrity.
Turkey´s Decision to allow Cross-Border Military Operations violates Constitution, International Law, and endangers National Integrity. The decision of Turkey´s AKP government to allow Turkish military operations beyond the Turkish-Syrian border has been met with massive popular protests. The population of … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Middle East, News Tagged AKP government, Özbey, christof lehmann, Erdogan, False flag, global security, Greater Middle East Project, international law, Kidnapped Journalists, Libya, Maya Naser, Middle East, Middle East Security, MISO, mortar rounds, national integrity, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Politics, population of turkey, PSYOP, RAND, RAND Corporation, state sponsored terrorism, Turkey cross border operations, Turkish Military, USA, war crimes, war on syria, Workers´Party Turkey 8 Comments