- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: gold
Peter Schiff – There will be a lot of pain.
In this month’s MATTERHORN INTERVIEW, the US-American investment broker, author and financial commentator Peter Schiff talks with German journalist Lars Schall about the failed policies of the U.S. Federal Reserve; the unsustainable American consumer economy; his expectations for the gold … Continue reading
Posted in Economy, Northern America, Opinion, World Tagged Bernanke, business, Dollar Collapse, economy, federal Reserve Bank, fiat currencies, finance and economics, Finance Capital, global economy, global financial crisis, gold, Gold Standard, International Currency Market, Lars Schall, nsnbc, Peter Schiff, Petro Dollar, real-estate, Reserve banking System, US-Dollar Leave a comment
EUSA vs Zimbabwe, Bailout vs But Out,and Other Fun Economy.
The results of US and EU bailouts manifest in Mass Protests, the first Mass Strikes in the USA for Decades, a London Suburb where We The People gave a little taste of what is to come when they loose it, … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, Economy, Opinion, World Tagged Bailout, Banking Industry, But Out, christof lehmann, Dow, Dow/Gold Ratio, Dr. Christof Lehmann, economy, EU, finance, finance and economics, gold, Harare, Investment, market capitalization, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Stock Markets, USA, Wall Street, Zimbabwe 1 Comment