- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Golan Highs
Israel´s “Final Solution” for Palestine and Greater Israel.
Israel´s “Final Solution” for Palestine and Greater Israel. After a longer discussion with a Palestinian Intelligence source and analyst who has previously provided the author of this article with reliable information about Palestine related issues, the outlines of what could … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Middle East, Politics Tagged Arafat, Black September, christof lehmann, Comprehensive Solution for the Middle East, Dr. Christof Lehmann, End of Palestine, gaza strip, global security, Golan Highs, Greater Israel, Hamas, Hashemite Kingdom, israeli occupation forces, Jordan, King Abdullah, Lebanon, Middle East, Middle East Solution, Muslim Brotherhood, nsnbc, Obama, Occupation of Palestine, Occupied Syrian Golan, Palestine, Palestine at UN, Palestinian Emirate, palestinian statehood, Palestinian Unity, PLO, Politics, Syria, syrian golan, United Nations, war on syria, West Bank, Yassir Arafat, zionism 20 Comments
UN Human Rights Council – Universal Periodic Review for the Syrian Arab Republic 2011
UN Human Rights Council Universal Periodic Review for the Syrian Arab Republic 2011 The following are excerpts of the Universal Periodic Review for the Syrian Arab Republic from October 2011. The situation in Syria has since been seriously aggravated by … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News, World Tagged Al Qaeda, Disinformation, Diversity, gcc member states, global security, Golan Highs, Human Rights, Human Rights Council, Human Rights in Syria, international law, international terrorism, media war., Middle East, Minorities in Syria, Muslim Brotherhood, NATO, nsnbc, Occupation of Golan Highs, Palestine, political reforms, Politics, Refugees in Syria, state sponsored terrorism, Syria, UN General Assembly, undefined, UNHRC, United Nations UNGA, Universal Review, war crimes, war on syria, zionism 3 Comments
NATO´s lost battle in Homs, UN´s Six Point Plan and the continuation of the Subversion.
By Christof Lehmann – nsnbc. When the worlds most powerful military alliance has been defeated in a battle, what better media strategy to use than scapegoating the victorious enemy, and to position him as tyrant, dictator and, which is very … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News Tagged abdelhakim belhadj, Al Qaeda, Annan, Arab League, christof lehmann, Dr. Christof Lehmann, GCC, Golan Highs, Homs, imperialism, Iran Iraq, Jyllands Posten, Kofi Annan, MI6, Middle East, MSM, Muhammed Cartoons, Muslim Brotherhood, NATO, nsnbc, Orientalism, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Syria Six Point Plan, Turkey, United Nations, UNSC, US Hegemony, us imperialism, war crimes, war on syria, Zionism Israel 3 Comments
Friends of Syria – With such good Friends, who needs any Enemies.
Tomorrow the People of Syria are meant to vote in a referendum for a new Constitution, that enshrines plurality, democracy, human rights, gender equality, protection of ethnic and religious minorities, and a Syria that identifies itself as an Arab State … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News, Opinion Tagged belhadj, christof lehmann, Clinton, Dr. Christof Lehmann, Friends of Syria, Golan Highs, Hillary Clinton, Middle East, middle east conflict, NATO, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, special forces, Syria, Syrian Constitution, Syrian Opposition, Syrian Referendum, TUNISIA, Turkey, war on syria 7 Comments