- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Globalism
If the world loses Syria, there seems no further bright future for the world
By Dr. Kiyul Chung – The 4Th Media – The US and its faithful servants all over the world, particularly in the West and in the Middle East region seem ready to go all the way till the end in … Continue reading
The “Global Crises of Capitalism”; Whose Crises, Who Profits?
By James Petras – The Official James Petras Website. Via The 4Th Media Introduction From the Financial Times to the far left, tons of ink has been spilt writing about some variant of the “Crises of Global Capitalism”. While writers … Continue reading
Posted in Economy, Latin America - Caribic, Politics, World Tagged AIPAC, ALBA, Banking, Banksters, China, Corruption, Disaster Capitalism, economic crisis, economics, EU, finance, Global Capitalism, Globalism, Globalization, Import - Export, james petras, James Petras Website, Latin America - Caribic, nsnbc, Stock Market, the 4th media, Trade, USA, Wall Street Leave a comment
Churchill’s Shadow in UN
By Dmitriy Sedov – Strategic Culture Foundation In his time then Prime Minister of Great Britain Winston Churchill proved the fact that a gap between a public politician and a public call girl could be narrowed to minimum. Winston himself … Continue reading
Posted in Opinion, World Tagged Arab League, ban ki moon, Churchill, Dmitriy Sedov, global security, Globalism, imperialism, International Community, Libya, Modo-Colonialism, NATO, nsnbc, Security Council, Strategic Culture Foundation, Syria, UK Hegemony, UN, United Kingdom, United Nations Leave a comment
Towards New Cold War: “The New World Order to be built on the Wreckage of Russia”.
General Leonid Ivashov US Department of State spokeswoman Victoria Nuland announced on November 22 that the US stops supplying to Russia the data on conventional arms in Europe. Furthermore, Russian inspectors would not be admitted to US military bases in … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Asia, Europe, Geo-Politics, World Tagged Globalism, Globalization, International Conflict, international security, Leonid Ivashov, New World Order, New World Order to be built on the Wreckage of Russia, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Russia, Towards New Cold War, USA, war on russia Leave a comment
Russia a Force to Be Reckogned with in the Coming Years
By Dmitry Sedov – Strategic Culture Foundation It is not going to be forgotten any time soon how, at the 43rd Munich Conference on Security Policy in 2007, V. Putin charged the US with building a unipolar world at … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Europe, Geo-Politics, World Tagged Abuse of NGO, Dmitry Sedov, Financing of NGO, Globalism, international security, International Security Conference, ISC, NATO, nato aggression, ngo´s, NGO´s and War, OSCE, Peace, Putin Speech 2007, Russia, Russia a Force to Be Reckogned with, Sedov, UN, Uni Polar World, United Nations, US Aggression, US Dominance 3 Comments