- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: global research
Confrontation with Russia: U.S.’s Georgian Satrapy Prepares For “Total Defense”
Confrontation with Russia: U.S.’s Georgian Satrapy Prepares For “Total Defense” Six days after being installed as the Mikheil Saakashvili regime’s new defense minister, Georgia’s Dimitri Shashkin briefed one of his nation’s newspapers on what he referred to as a three … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Europe, Geo-Politics, Middle East, World Tagged army rangers, Clinton, defense minister Shashkin, Dimitri Shashkin, Georgia, global research, global security, International Republican Institute, Middle East, mikheil saakashvili, NATO, nato structures, nsnbc, Politics, Rick Rozoff, rumsfeld, Russia, special operations forces, Total Defense Comments Off on Confrontation with Russia: U.S.’s Georgian Satrapy Prepares For “Total Defense”
SYRIA: Imperial Arrogance Spells Fatal Over-reach for the US and Western Allies
SYRIA: Imperial Arrogance Spells Fatal Over-reach for the US and Western Allies The United States and its Western allies are behaving increasingly like the doomed emperors of the late Roman Empire By Finian Cunningham. – The United States and its … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Middle East, Northern America, Opinion, Politics Tagged Decadence, Finian Cunningham, global research, global security, hillary rodham clinton, imperial arrogance, imperialism, late roman empire, Libya, Middle East, NATO, nsnbc, Politics, Rule by Proxy, the 4th media, war on libya, war on syria 1 Comment
THE “SYRIAN SCENARIO”: What Is Really Going On In Syria: An Insider Report.
The current situation in Syria remains one of the most important components of the Middle Eastern and international policies. Using Syria’s domestic crisis and pursuing their own goals NATO, Israel, Turkey and the monarchies of the Persian Gulf are trying … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News Tagged Dr. Boris Dolgov, Geopolitics, global research, global security, Israel, Middle East, middle east conflict, NATO, NATO expansion, nsnbc, Politics, president bashar assad, Syria, Terrorism, the 4th media, Turkey, unconventional warfare, us imperialism, war on syria, zionism Leave a comment
Bahrain Medics Show Trial: This Is Not Syria, Therefore No Western Outcry
By Finian Cunningham – Bahrain’s disgraceful show trial of medical staff is set to continue, with news this week that 20 doctors and nurses are to be retried in a civilian court on trumped-up charges of subversion against the US-backed … Continue reading
October 7, 2001: America and NATO´s Decision to Invade Afghanistan. The Pretext to wage a “Just War”.
October 7, 2001: America and NATO´s Decision to Invade Afghanistan. The Pretext to wage a “Just War”. by Michel Chossudovsky Why are American and NATO troops in Afghanistan? What … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Asia, Geo-Politics, Middle East, Northern America Tagged 2001, 9/11, anglo-american empire, Asian Affairs, Bin Laden, Bush, Cheney, chossudovsky, CIA, Decision to Invade Afghanistan, drug trade, drug traffic, george bush, global research, isi, kabul, michel chossudovsky, mullah omar, NATO, nato in afghanistan, NATO invasion of Afghanistan, northern alliance, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, occupation of afghanistan, October 7, oil in afghanistan, osama, Pentagon, PNAC, taliban, United Nations, war on russia, war on terror Leave a comment