- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Geopolitics
Assad: Erdogan thinks he’s Caliph, new sultan of the Ottoman (EXCLUSIVE)
Assad: Erdogan thinks he’s Caliph, new sultan of the Ottoman (EXCLUSIVE) RT – Watch the Interview on RT – In an exclusive interview with RT, President Bashar Assad said that the conflict in Syria is not a civil war, but proxy … Continue reading
Dangerous Crossroads: THE US POWER Pressures ASEAN Bloc to Contain China
Dangerous Crossroads: THE US POWER Pressures ASEAN Bloc to Contain China Supranational ASEAN is Super Folly for Southeast Asia.US reveals ASEAN as neo-imperial consolidation as Clinton calls on bloc to present a “united front” against China. In the literary classic … Continue reading
US “Kurdish” Threat Aimed at Turkey, Not Syria
Kurdish groups have thus far stayed out of NATO’s destabilization of Syria, US threats to arm and unleash Kurdish groups aims at coaxing Turkey to act. by Tony Cartalucci May 18, 2012 – The violence in Syria has been predominantly … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Middle East Tagged Al Qaeda, Geo-Politics, Geopolitics, global security, greater middle east, international terrorism, kurdistan, Middle East, Muslim Brotherhood, NATO, Syria, Turkey, USA, war on syria 1 Comment
The Union for The Mediterranean: An Instrument of SOFT POWER for The Globalization of NATO
By Julien Teil – US foreign policy displays a clear will to preserve control over the armies of conquered territories. The geographical division of the world into zones of responsibility – American responsibility – is an obvious proof of this. … Continue reading
Syria – The De-Construction of a Fraudulent Season and and the Possibility of a Real Syrian Spring.
By Christof Lehmann – nsnbc. After decades of governance under emergency laws there could be little doubt that many politically active citizens in Syria were wanting for political reforms. Reforms which even progressive elements within the governing Socialist Arab Baath … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Middle East Tagged Arab League, Arab Spring, Assad, Baathy Party, Bashar al Assad, christof lehmann, conflict resolution, Dr. Christof Lehmann, Geopolitics, global security, Iran, Israel, Kofi Annan, Libya, Middle East, National Council of Syria, NATO, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Palestine, Politics, Qatar, Reconciliation, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Syrian Political Parties, Syrian reforms, Syrian Spring, Terrorism, unconventional warfare, USA, war on syria, zionism Leave a comment
Attacking Iran through fabrication
By Julie Lévesque – A report published in The Sunday Times on March 25 suggests that “Israel is using a permanent base in Iraqi Kurdistan to launch cross-border intelligence missions in an attempt to find ‘smoking gun’ evidence that Iran is building … Continue reading
THE “SYRIAN SCENARIO”: What Is Really Going On In Syria: An Insider Report.
The current situation in Syria remains one of the most important components of the Middle Eastern and international policies. Using Syria’s domestic crisis and pursuing their own goals NATO, Israel, Turkey and the monarchies of the Persian Gulf are trying … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News Tagged Dr. Boris Dolgov, Geopolitics, global research, global security, Israel, Middle East, middle east conflict, NATO, NATO expansion, nsnbc, Politics, president bashar assad, Syria, Terrorism, the 4th media, Turkey, unconventional warfare, us imperialism, war on syria, zionism Leave a comment