- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: genocide in libya
Libyan Democracy: Elections After Genocide and Ethnic Cleansing.
After eight months of relentless bombing, genocide and ethnic cleansing, NATO has succeeded in destabilizing the country. International pressure towards elections is increasing, and TNC Executive Board Chairman Jibril is trying to follow suit while the country descends into utter … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, Opinion Tagged Al Qaeda, black libyans, christof lehmann, Dr. Christof Lehmann, Elections After Genocide and Ethnic Cleansing, Ethnic Cleansing in Libya, genocide in libya, Libya, Libyan Democracy, libyan resistance, Libyan Tribes, mahmud jibril, NATO, NATO crimes, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, NTC, Tawergha, TNC, Tuareg, Unified Protector, war crimes 3 Comments
Libya Resistance Continues – NATO Plans Next Stage of War.
The war on Libya is one phase of a multi stage NATO project towards global conflict. The fierce resistance of Libyan Military, Tribal and Popular Forces have not only succeeded in pinning the worlds leading military alliance, NATO down to … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, News Tagged Bani Walid, Bengazi, christof lehmann, Dr. Christof Lehmann, genocide in libya, ICC, Libya, Libya Resistance Continues, libyan liberation, libyan resistance, libyan war, massacres in libya, NATO Plans Next Stage of War, nato war crimes, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Sirte, Tripoli, war crimes, war crimes in libya, warcrimes 4 Comments
Blacks in Libya Still Targeted by anti-Ghaddafi Forces: killings, beatings, abuse
One quarter of indigenous Libyans are black Africans. In addition to that, there were over 1 million workers from Sub-Saharan African countries, including Burkina Faso, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Ghana, Mali, Niger, and Nigeria, in Libya at the start of the uprising. … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, News, Politics Tagged Arab Spring, Arab Summer, belhadj, Bengazi, black killed, black massecred, Blacks in Libya Still Targeted by anti-Ghaddafi Forces, colonialization of africa, crimes against humanity, derna mizrata, genocide, genocide in libya, Ghadafi, jesse jackson, jibril, libya massacre, Mahmoud Sharman, MTC, nanbc, NATO, NATO crimes, nato rebels, nsnbc-nsnbc, rels in libya, samuel dowell, Stop NATO, tawargah, tawargah massacre, TNC, us colonialization, warcrimes 37 Comments