- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: former soviet republics
NATO: Next Stop Azerbaijan
NATO: Next Stop Azerbaijan. The Northern Atlantic Treaty Organization NATO/OTAN has taken a further step in the explosive enlargement of the organizations expansion which began subsequent to the discontinuation of the Soviet Union. NATO´s massive expansion by admittance of new … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News Tagged atlantic treaty organization, Azerbaijan joins NATO Command Structure, Azerbaijan NATO command coordination, christof lehmann, former soviet republics, full spectrum dominance, Geo-Politic, global security, greater middle east, humanitarian interventions, NATO expansion, nsnbc 3 Comments
NATO set for War on Syria threatens Iran. The Russian Dilemma, and the Possible “Joker”.
By Christof Lehmann – Editorial Encirclement – One of the Russian preconditions for the re-unification of Eastern and Western Germany was, that NATO would not station any troops in Eastern Germany, any of the former Soviet Republics, and former Warsaw … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Geo-Politics, Middle East Tagged Al Qaeda, Arab Spring, Asia Minor, Assad, Bashar al Assad, belhadj, boris yeltsin, China, christof lehmann, conflict, conflict resolution, Covert war, damascus, Dr. Christof Lehmann, EU, former soviet republics, Geo-Politics, Ghadafi, global security, insurgency, Iran, Israel, Libya, Main Stream Media, Middle East, Missile Shield, Mossad, MSM, Muslim Brotherhood, National Council of Syria, NATO, north ossetia, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Qatar, referendum, Regional War, Russia, Saudi Arabia, special forces, subversion, Syria, Turkey, United Nations, UNSC, USA, Vladimir Putin, Wider Middle East 6 Comments