- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Fogh Rasmussen on Persian Gulf
German Newspaper: USA is pressuring NATO to carry out Dirty War in Syria.
German Newspaper: USA is pressuring NATO to carry out Dirty War in Syria. While U.S. “officials” continue to spread rumors of Syrian preparations of chemical weapons the reliable center-left German daily Süddeutsche Zeitung reports (in German) on U.S. attempts to … Continue reading
Posted in Geo-Politics, Middle East, News, World Tagged European intelligence services distrust US intelligence, Fogh Rasmussen on Persian Gulf, Moonofalabama, nato meeting, NATO prepares for war in Syria, NATO Secretary general Anders Fogh Rasmussen, nsnbc, S¨ddeutsche Zeitung, the 4th media, US dirty war on Syria, US lies on WMDs, USA pressures NATO into dirty war, WMD in Syria Leave a comment