- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: finance and economics
PINGPONG: Food For Thought
PINGPONG: Food For Thought. Insane or not insane, that is the question. A Money-Talk with psychologist Dr. Christof Lehmann. By Lars Schall Dr. Christof Lehmann was born in 1958 in Germany. He is a psychologist and besides clinical practice he … Continue reading
Posted in Economy, Interviews, Opinion, World Tagged behavior in finance and economics, christof lehmann, Dr. Christof Lehmann, economics, finance, finance and economics, financial crisis, fractional reserve banking, Geo-Politics, gold reserves, inflation, Lars Schall, money masters, National Security, NATO, nsnbc, Politics, Psychology, Russia Leave a comment
Peter Schiff – There will be a lot of pain.
In this month’s MATTERHORN INTERVIEW, the US-American investment broker, author and financial commentator Peter Schiff talks with German journalist Lars Schall about the failed policies of the U.S. Federal Reserve; the unsustainable American consumer economy; his expectations for the gold … Continue reading
Posted in Economy, Northern America, Opinion, World Tagged Bernanke, business, Dollar Collapse, economy, federal Reserve Bank, fiat currencies, finance and economics, Finance Capital, global economy, global financial crisis, gold, Gold Standard, International Currency Market, Lars Schall, nsnbc, Peter Schiff, Petro Dollar, real-estate, Reserve banking System, US-Dollar Leave a comment
Israel´s Willing Executioners: AIPAC Invades Washington
Israel`s Willing Executioners: AIPAC Invades Washington By James Petras and Robin Eastman Abaya When a country, like the United States, is in decline, it is not because of external competition: Declining competitiveness is only a symptom. It is because of … Continue reading
Waking Sleeping Bears – The Putin Presidency.
Christof Lehmann – Approaching the Den. Hibernating bears sleep well and deep. They are difficult to wake up. After all, who would like to wake up to see that one has lost some two third of ones body weight while … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Europe, Geo-Politics, World Tagged Caucasus, Chechnya, christof lehmann, Civil Liberties, Dr. Christof Lehmann, Fascism, finance and economics, Geopolitics, global security, imperialism, Infrastructure and development, International Security Conference, NATO, NATO hegemony, nsnbc, Politics, Putin, putin presidency, Russia, UN, Unipolar World, UNSC, war crimes, world police force 4 Comments
Iran cuts oil exports to British, French firms
Iran’s Oil Ministry announces it has cut oil exports to British and French firms in line with the decision to end crude exports to six European states. The move comes as Iranian Oil Minister Rostam Qasemi had earlier hinted at … Continue reading
Posted in Europe, Middle East, News Tagged Anti-Imperialism, Commerce, EU, Europe, finance and economics, France, global security, Iran, Middle East, nsnbc, Oil Export, press tv, Sanctions, Trade, UK, United Kingdom Leave a comment