- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: European energy security
The Dynamics of the Crisis in Syria. Conflict Versus Conflict Resolution. (Part 5)
The Dynamics of the Crisis in Syria. Conflict Versus Conflict Resolution. (Part 5) (Part 1)(Part 2) (Part 3) (Part 4) – Dr. Christof Lehmann. – With 2013 approaching, the crisis in Syria is about to enter its second year. Feasible … Continue reading
Russia – E.U. Meeting in Bruxelles: Risk of Middle East and European War increased.
Russia – E.U. Meeting in Bruxelles: Risk of Middle East and European War significantly increased. Christof Lehmann (nsnbc)(video reader). On 21. December 2012 the political leaders of 27 E.U. countries and Russia´s President Vladimir Putin met in Bruxelles. On the … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Asia, Economy, Editorial, Europe, Geo-Politics, Middle East, News, Northern America, World Tagged Anglo-American Hegemony, Bomb in Berlin, christof lehmann, decline of the Petro Dollar, European energy security, Middle East War, nsnbc, Russia - EU meeting in Bruxelles, Russian European relations, Russian gas deliveries to Europe, us imperialism, US/UK/Zionist alliance pushing for war in Europe and Middle East 5 Comments