- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Emirate Gaza
Hamas, adding lies on lies does not make a “truth”.
Hamas, adding lies on lies does not make a “truth”. Christof Lehmann – nsnbc – On Sunday 22 Juli the Hamas representative Mahmoud Zahhar declared that Hamas would not break away from the P.A. and the West Bank in the … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, Opinion Tagged christof lehmann, Egypt, Emirate Gaza, False flag, Gaza, Gaza Emirate, GCC, Hamas, Israel, Israel´s Final Solution, Mahmoud Zahhar, Marvi Marmara, Middle East, Muslim Brotherhood, nsnbc, Occupation of Palestine, Politics, Qatar, Separation of Gaza, West Bank, zionism 6 Comments