- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: electronic intifada
Palestinian prisoners on hunger strike: Who exactly represents them?
Posted on May 28, 2012 by nsnbc international
Palestinian prisoners on hunger strike: Who exactly represents them? By Khadija Patel – DFLP. Hours of uncertainty, especially telling of the mistrust in which the official Palestinian leadership is held, followed the announcement of a “deal” struck between Palestinian prisoners … Continue reading →
Posted in Analysis, Middle East, News | Tagged Adameer, Addameer, Administrative detention, crimes against humanity, Cruel and Degrading Punishment, DFLP, electronic intifada, Huger Strike, Human Rights, hunger strikers, Israel, israeli prisons, Mahmoud Abbas, nsnbc, Occupation of Palestine, Palestine, Palestinian Authority, Palestinian prisoners, palestinian prisons, Politics, war crimes | Leave a comment