- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: economics
Greece: What Can be Done?
Greece: What Can be Done? By Dr. James Petras. Introduction: Greece faces the unenviable choice between accepting the terms of “the Troika” and facing the continuation and deepening of a socio-economic crises, which includes five years of negative growth, over … Continue reading
Posted in Europe, Opinion Tagged economic crises, economics, economy, EEC, Elections in Greece, EU, finance, Greece, IMF, james petras, nsnbc, PASOK, Politics, SYRIZA Leave a comment
PINGPONG: Food For Thought
PINGPONG: Food For Thought. Insane or not insane, that is the question. A Money-Talk with psychologist Dr. Christof Lehmann. By Lars Schall Dr. Christof Lehmann was born in 1958 in Germany. He is a psychologist and besides clinical practice he … Continue reading
Posted in Economy, Interviews, Opinion, World Tagged behavior in finance and economics, christof lehmann, Dr. Christof Lehmann, economics, finance, finance and economics, financial crisis, fractional reserve banking, Geo-Politics, gold reserves, inflation, Lars Schall, money masters, National Security, NATO, nsnbc, Politics, Psychology, Russia Leave a comment
The “Global Crises of Capitalism”; Whose Crises, Who Profits?
By James Petras – The Official James Petras Website. Via The 4Th Media Introduction From the Financial Times to the far left, tons of ink has been spilt writing about some variant of the “Crises of Global Capitalism”. While writers … Continue reading
Posted in Economy, Latin America - Caribic, Politics, World Tagged AIPAC, ALBA, Banking, Banksters, China, Corruption, Disaster Capitalism, economic crisis, economics, EU, finance, Global Capitalism, Globalism, Globalization, Import - Export, james petras, James Petras Website, Latin America - Caribic, nsnbc, Stock Market, the 4th media, Trade, USA, Wall Street Leave a comment
Schrottschield, Fuckerella and Manly Chase Create New Bank.
nsnbc-Jeckylls Island – 19.01.2012. A new consortium consisting of representatives of the well known Schrottschield, Fuckerella, and Manly Chase families have last week held a confidential meeting, in Hideing on Jakylls Island. The consortium has today declared the establishment of … Continue reading
Posted in Economy, Opinion, World Tagged Bank, economics, finance, global security, Morgan, nsnbc, reserve currency, Rockefeller, Rothschild, world currency Leave a comment
USA: The desperate act of sanctioning Zimbabwe’s diamond companies
Rangu Nyamurundira Barely a month after the Kimberly Process Certification Scheme (KPCS) approved two of Zimbabwe’s diamond mines, Mbada Diamonds and Marange Resources, to sell their diamonds, the United States of America has unilaterally added the two companies to its … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, Economy, Geo-Politics Tagged Africa, Diamond Trade, Diamonds, economics, finance, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Rangu Nyamurundira, Sanctions, The Herald, Trade, USA, Zimbabwe 1 Comment