- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: diplomacy
Is Canada Prompting Canadians for “Iran” False Flag Terror ? Christof Lehmann – Not only Tehran was baffled by the Canadian governments sudden and unexpected decision to break all diplomatic ties to Iran. The only fact that was not surprising was that Netanyahu and Israel´s … Continue reading
Splendour and Misery of Western Diplomacy. Situation in and around Syria Alexander Mezyaev – (SCF) The situation in and around Syria is still one of the most important issues that is in the focus of international events. This is the … Continue reading
Putin’s Geopolitical Chess Game With Washington In Syria And The Eurasia By F. William Engdahl – Since reassuming his post as Russia’s President, Vladimir Putin has lost no minute in addressing the most urgent geopolitical threats to Russia internationally. Not … Continue reading
Strategically Timed Syrian Massacre by Stephen Lendman – Insurgents are enlisted, armed, funded, trained, and directed by Western and regional special forces. They decide strategy, targets, and timing. Armies need leadership to operate effectively. So do killer gangs.Special forces … Continue reading
Danish Espionage Sentence for Professor is setting dangerous Precedence for Scientists, Political Advisers and Consultants in Denmark and E.U.
By Christof Lehmann – nsnbc. The Finish born Professor Timo Kivimäki, who has tenure at Copenhagen University has been sentenced according to what Danish law calls “the mild espionage paragraph”. Timo Kivimäki was accused of espionage for Russia and has … Continue reading
The game is set. The longer U.S. and E.U. sanctions and the ongoing NATO and Saudi backed insurgency and attempted subversion of the Syrian government continue, the greater effect they will have. Russia´s late and feeble response has brought it … Continue reading