- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: decline of the Petro Dollar
Russia – E.U. Meeting in Bruxelles: Risk of Middle East and European War increased.
Russia – E.U. Meeting in Bruxelles: Risk of Middle East and European War significantly increased. Christof Lehmann (nsnbc)(video reader). On 21. December 2012 the political leaders of 27 E.U. countries and Russia´s President Vladimir Putin met in Bruxelles. On the … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Asia, Economy, Editorial, Europe, Geo-Politics, Middle East, News, Northern America, World Tagged Anglo-American Hegemony, Bomb in Berlin, christof lehmann, decline of the Petro Dollar, European energy security, Middle East War, nsnbc, Russia - EU meeting in Bruxelles, Russian European relations, Russian gas deliveries to Europe, us imperialism, US/UK/Zionist alliance pushing for war in Europe and Middle East 5 Comments