- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: counterinsurgency
Syrian Government and Military reclaim Sovereignty and liberate civilians throughout the Country.
Syrian Government and Military reclaim Sovereignty and liberate civilians throughout the Country. Christof Lehmann – nsnbc/SANA and Sources. – After months of Syrian, Russian and Chinese diplomatic initiatives have failed to stop the anti Syrian coalitions massive financial, and military … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News Tagged Aleppo, Anti-Terrorism, China, christof lehmann, counter-insurgency, counterinsurgency, damascus, diplomatic initiatives, Dr. Christof Lehmann, Free Syrian Army, Friends of Syria, GCC, Geneva Convention, global security, Hama, Homs, humanitarian corridors, insurgents, Middle East, Military Code of Conduct, NATO, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Politics, Russia, SANA, state sponsored terrorism, Syria, Syrian MIlitary, Terrorism, war on syria 5 Comments
Al Qaeda: The End of a Legend? Wherever there is Counterinsurgency, there are “Al Qaeda Affiliated Organizations”
Professor Michel Chossudovsky – Center for Global Research – published at The 4th Media Throughout the post 9/11 era, Al Qaeda and the “threat of Islamic terrorism” have played a central role in defining Washington’s diplomatic agenda, shaping its rhetoric … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Geo-Politics, World Tagged Al Qaeda, center for research on globalization, CIA, counterinsurgency, End of a Legend, False flag, Globalization, globalresearch, insurgency, international law, mercenary army, michel cossudovsky, NATO, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Pentagon, preemptive war, professor chossudovsky, Security, subversion, Terrorism, the 4th media, unconventional warfare, USA, war crimes Leave a comment