- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Colombia
Colombia: FARC unilateral Ceasfeire ends after Government unwillingness to Compromise.
Colombia: FARC unilateral Ceasefire ends after Government unwillingness to Compromise. Christof Lehmann (nsnbc) The unilateral ceasefire which had been declared by the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Columbia, FARC two months ago, ended on Sunday 20 January 2013, after the failure of the … Continue reading
Posted in Latin America - Caribic, News Tagged christof lehmann, Colombia, FARC resumes military operations after failed negotiations, FARC unilateral ceasefire ends on 20 January 2013, nsnbc, nsnbc.me Comments Off on Colombia: FARC unilateral Ceasfeire ends after Government unwillingness to Compromise.
Under the Mask of the War on Drugs
Under the Mask of the War on Drugs In the world of the global drug trade the state is pretty much at the very heart of the action, not just simply criminal elements. It is the state that allows gaining … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Economy, Latin America - Caribic, Politics, World Tagged Banks, Colombia, drug Money, economy, FARC, finance, Finance Capital, International Drug Trade, LARG, Lars Schall, Money laundring, Oliver Villar, Politics, UWS Latin American Research Group, Wall Street, War on Drugs Leave a comment
Ex-President Uribe of Colombia Reveals He Wanted a Military Intervention in Venezuela
Ex-President Uribe of Colombia Reveals He Wanted a Military Intervention in Venezuela Mérida, August 14th 2012 (Venezuelanalysis.com) – Yesterday, while addressing a press conference, ex-president Alvaro Uribe of Colombia said that he “lacked time” as his presidential term came to … Continue reading
Posted in Latin America - Caribic, News Tagged Armed Revolutionary Forces of Colombia, Colombia, colombian rebels, conflict, FARC, global security, hugo chavez, Latin America - Caribic, military, military aggression, nsnbc, Organisation of American States, Politics, president alvaro uribe, state sponsored terrorism, Terrorism, Uribe, venezuela, venezuelanalysis Leave a comment
Venezuela Takes over Leadership Role at UNASUR
Venezuela Takes over Leadership Role at UNASUR Liverpool, June 14th 2012 (Venezuelanalysis.com) – Former Venezuelan Energy Minister, Ali Rodriguez, has taken over the Secretary General position at the regional integration organisation, the Union of South American Nations (UNASUR). The politician … Continue reading