- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: clash of civilizations
Anti-Islam Movie Radicalizes Muslims.
Anti-Islam Movie Radicalizes Muslims. By Christof Lehmann – Precisely eleven years after the events which catalyzed the United States “war on terror” and a series of conflicts from Afghanistan to Syria the release of “Innocence of Muslims” catalyzed world wide … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Culture, World Tagged anti islam movie, anti-Islam movie radicalizes, blasphemy, christof lehmann, clash of civilizations, Cultural Self, Culture, extremism, freedom of speech, Hollywood and stereotypes, Human Rights, Innocence of Muslims, Middle East, nsnbc, Politics, radical islam, Religion, Stereotyping, Terrorism, terrorism theory, war on terror 1 Comment
War porn: The new safe sex
By Pepe Escobar – (This is the much-abridged version of a conference at the XII Seminar of Political Solidarity at the University of Zaragoza, Spain, March 27, 2012.) The early 21st century is addicted to war porn, a prime spectator … Continue reading
Posted in Northern America, Opinion Tagged Abu Ghraib, Afghanistan, Bush, clash of civilizations, depleted uranium, global security, Guantanamo, Human Aggression, Human Rights, Iraq war, jean paul sartre, MI6, Middle East, nsnbc, Nuclear Weapons, Obama, Pepe Escobar, Politically Motivated Violence, Politics, Pornography, Torture, US Hegemony, us imperialism, war crimes, war on terror, War Porn Leave a comment
Libya Denmark and Dirty Double Dealings
Denmark has been a constant participant in the Anglo-American wars since Yugoslavia. What dirty deals are hidden beneath the Hollywood Charade. How is it that a Danish Prime Minister unleashes Al Qaeda and Taliban mercenaries on the Libyan People and … Continue reading
Posted in Europe, Opinion Tagged abdelhakim belhadj, Africa, African Affairs, Anders Fogh Rasmussen, anders forgh rasmussen, christof lehmann, clash of civilizations, Copenhagen, danish pm declares holy war on libya, danish pm send money to taliban, Danish PM suppots taleban danish pm supports Al Qaeda, danish pm with kalashnikov, denmark sends f 16 to lybya, Dr. Christof Lehmann, holy war on libya, lars løkke rasmussen, Libya, Libya Denmark and Dirty Double Dealings, massacre in libya, massacre on black, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, nsnbc.wordpress.com, Tripoli, United Nations UN done, war crimes, war on libya 13 Comments