- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: China and Russia oppose NATO
The Transpiring Truth About the Battle in Aleppo and NATO´s War on Syria.
The Transpiring Truth About the Battle in Aleppo and NATO´s War on Syria. NATO´s Economical, Military and Moral Bankruptcy. Christof Lehmann – nsnbc. – The so-called “Battle for Aleppo” is letting the truth about NATO´s war on Syria transpire with … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News Tagged Aleppo, battle in aleppo, battle of aleppo, China and Russia oppose NATO, christof lehmann, discount war, Dr. Christof Lehmann, EU economy, GCC, global security, international law, Israel, Middle East, moral bankruptcy, NATO, nato bankruptcy, nsnbc, Politics, rape and pillage, SANA, state sponsored terrorism, Syria, Terrorism, turkish opposition, turkish special forces in syria, US Economy, war on syria 7 Comments