- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: center for research on globalization
“Snowed in in Seattle”: A Plea for Peace to the White House
By Cynthia McKinney – Center for Research on Globalization Most people know about being “Sleepless in Seattle.” Well, I am “snowed in in Seattle!” But even six inches of snow in Seattle don’t keep me from becoming steamed when I … Continue reading
The Geo-Politics of the Strait of Hormuz: Could the U.S. Navy be defeated by Iran in the Persian Gulf?
By Mahdi Darius Nazemroaya – Center for Research on Globalization After years of U.S. threats, Iran is taking steps which suggest that is both willing and capable of closing the Strait of Hormuz. On December 24, 2011 Iran started its … Continue reading
SYRIA: British Special Forces, CIA and MI6 Supporting Armed Insurgency. NATO Intervention Contemplated
By Prof. Michel Chossudovsky – Center for Research on Globalization Several articles in the British media confirm that British Special Forces are training Syrian rebels. The underlying pattern is similar to that of Libya where British SAS were on the … Continue reading
Posted in Europe, Middle East, News Tagged center for research on globalization, CIA, global security, imperialism, insurgency, MI6, michel chossudovsky, Middle East, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, sas, special forces, subversion, Syria, UK, unconventional warfare, USA 2 Comments
Iran/Iraq ‘Defectors’ and Disinformation
By Robert Parry – globalresearch Official Washington has a soft spot for “defectors” from hostile nations, especially if their tales of perfidy about their ex-homelands fit with favored policy. That was the case with Iraq before the 2003 invasion and … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Middle East, Northern America, Politics Tagged center for research on globalization, conflict, conflict resolution, Disinformation, EU, global security, Intelligence, Iran, Iraq, michel chossudovsky, Middle East, NATO, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, propaganda, robert parry, Sanctions, UN, USA, war on iran, war on iraq Leave a comment
North Korea versus the United States: Who are the Demons ?
By Prof. Michel Chossudovsky – Center for Research on Globalization The American people should, in the words of Vietnam War Veteran Brian Willson “place themselves in the position of people living in targeted countries. That North Korea, a nation of … Continue reading
Posted in Asia, Northern America, Opinion, Politics Tagged asia, axis of evil, center for research on globalization, conflict resolution, DPR Korea, DPRK, global security, Korea, Korean War, michel chossudovsky, North Korea versus the United States, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Peace Building, Prof. Chossudovsky, us imperialism Leave a comment
The Eurasian project: A Threat to the New World Order
By Elena Ponomareva published at Globalresearch One might be tempted to regard Russian premier V. Putin’s paper “A new integration project for Eurasia: The future in the making”, which saw the light of day in Izvestia on October 3, 2011, … Continue reading
Posted in Asia, Europe, Geo-Politics Tagged center for research on globalization, China, Elene Ponomareva, EU, Eurasia, Eurasian Union, global security, IMF, international security, NATO, New World Order, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Ponomareva, Russia, The Eurasian project, threat to the new world order, US primacy, USA 2 Comments