- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Boko Haram
West using terror to plunder oil resources of Nigeria
West using terror to plunder oil resources of Nigeria Nigeria, Africa’s top oil producing nation, is witnessing a surge in sectarian violence that is destabilizing the central government and threatening to split the country in two. On the surface, a … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, Geo-Politics, News Tagged Africa, African Unity, Boko Haram, Britain, Burkino Faso, CFA, Cote d’Ivoire, Finian Cunningham, Franc Afrique, France, global security, Human Rights, imperialism, Libya, Mali and Niger, Middle East, Modo-Colonialism, national security concerns, Natural Resources, neo-colonialism, Nigeria, Nigeria Oil, Nigeria Oil Industry, nsnbc, Pan-Africanism, Politics, press tv, Religion, Terrorism, west africa 2 Comments
From Libya to Nigeria – Is Sharia Really the Problem?
By Kinsley Sheteh – A Neo Copernican Review Preamble: In the early hours of the 2nd May 2011, US President Obama greeted the world with the news of the killing of Osama Bin Laden, the world’s most notorious terrorist leader. … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, Culture, Politics Tagged A Neo Copernican Review, Africa, Al Qaeda, Bin Laden, Boko Haram, Colonialism, global security, Islam, Jihad, Kinsley Sheteh, Libya, Modo-Colonialism, NATO, Nigeria, nsnbc, Philosophy, Political Violence, Politics, Religion, Sharia, Terrorism 1 Comment