- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Bin Laden
The US/NATO’s Top Ten Lies about Afghanistan in West’s Mainstream Media
The US/NATO’s Top Ten Lies about Afghanistan in West’s Mainstream Media Recent announcements by the leaders of several of the nations forming the international assistance force in Afghanistan regarding their involvement post 2014 and their reasons for staying at least … Continue reading
Posted in Asia, Middle East, Opinion Tagged 9/11, Afghanistan, Bin Laden, global security, Human Rights, international terrorism, Main Stream Media, MSM, NATO, nsnbc, propaganda, state sponsored terrorism, taliban, the 4th media, USA, war on terror 1 Comment
Bin Laden died of natural causes: Former CIA agent
A former agent of the CIA has revealed that al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden has died of natural causes five years before the US announced his death. In an interview with Russia’s Channel One, Berkan Yashar, who is also a … Continue reading
Posted in News, World Tagged Afghanistan, Al Qaeda, Bin Laden, Chechnya, CIA, FBI, global security, Intelligence, international security, Middle East, MISO, nsnbc, Pakistan, Politics, press tv, PSYOP, Special Operations, Terrorism, USA 1 Comment
From Libya to Nigeria – Is Sharia Really the Problem?
By Kinsley Sheteh – A Neo Copernican Review Preamble: In the early hours of the 2nd May 2011, US President Obama greeted the world with the news of the killing of Osama Bin Laden, the world’s most notorious terrorist leader. … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, Culture, Politics Tagged A Neo Copernican Review, Africa, Al Qaeda, Bin Laden, Boko Haram, Colonialism, global security, Islam, Jihad, Kinsley Sheteh, Libya, Modo-Colonialism, NATO, Nigeria, nsnbc, Philosophy, Political Violence, Politics, Religion, Sharia, Terrorism 1 Comment
October 7, 2001: America and NATO´s Decision to Invade Afghanistan. The Pretext to wage a “Just War”.
October 7, 2001: America and NATO´s Decision to Invade Afghanistan. The Pretext to wage a “Just War”. by Michel Chossudovsky Why are American and NATO troops in Afghanistan? What … Continue reading
Posted in Analysis, Asia, Geo-Politics, Middle East, Northern America Tagged 2001, 9/11, anglo-american empire, Asian Affairs, Bin Laden, Bush, Cheney, chossudovsky, CIA, Decision to Invade Afghanistan, drug trade, drug traffic, george bush, global research, isi, kabul, michel chossudovsky, mullah omar, NATO, nato in afghanistan, NATO invasion of Afghanistan, northern alliance, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, occupation of afghanistan, October 7, oil in afghanistan, osama, Pentagon, PNAC, taliban, United Nations, war on russia, war on terror Leave a comment