- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: BCHR
Bahrain jails prominent activist Rajab for 3 years Bahraini Human rights activist Nabeel Rajab has been sentenced to three years in jail for “participation in an illegal assembly” and “calling for a march without prior notification.” Rajab has been in … Continue reading
Release of Testimony of former BCHR Director Abdulhadi Al-Khawaja Abdulhadi Al-Khawaja’s speech before the Supreme Court of Appeal 22/5/2012 Gentlemen, President and members of the honorable Supreme Court of Appeal, Peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you, Thank … Continue reading
Bahrain: The re-arrest of leading human rights defender Nabeel Rajab. 08 June 2012 BCHR On the morning of 6 June 2012, prominent human rights defender, Nabeel Rajab has been re-arrested after he got a summons the day before on charges … Continue reading
Pro-Democracy Demonstrator Ahmed Aoun Must Be Provided Medical Treatment (BCHR – Copenhagen) – Mr. Ahmed Aoun is a seventeen year old student and demonstrator in Bahrain who has a metal pellet lodged in his eye which was fired from a … Continue reading
First session of Court of Appeal in the case of the 21 political leaders and activists held under tight security procedures
20 May 2012 Bahrain Center for Human Rights documents the proceedings of the Bahraini court to which hundreds of defendants are taken since the start of the uprising on 14 February 2011 and thereafter, where all capabilities of the security … Continue reading
Open Letter to His Excellency King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa of Bahrain, H.E. Shaik Rashid bin Abdullah Al Khalifa, Minister of Interior, and H.E. Shaik Khalid bin Ali Al Khalifa, Minister of Justice as well as NGO´s in Bahrain..
Open Letter to His Excellency King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa of Bahrain, H.E. Shaikh Rashid bin Abdullah Al Khalifa, Minister of Interior, and H.E. Shaikh Khalid bin Ali Al Khalifa, Minister of Justice as well as NGO´s in Bahrain. … Continue reading
US Presses Ahead with Arms Sale Despite Ongoing Violations No Investigation into Past Misuse of US-origin Helicopters, Armored Vehicles, and Rifles [Manama] On 11 May 2012, the US State Department announced it would proceed with an arms sale to Bahrain. … Continue reading