- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: barak obama
Obama and Clinton to visit Myanmar on 19. November to “push for Democratic Reform”.
Obama and Clinton to visit Myanmar on 19. November to “push for Democratic Reform”. (nsnbc – Christof Lehmann) U.S. President Barak Obama, accompanied by U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton will embark on a historic visit to Myanmar on … Continue reading
Posted in Asia, Politics, World Tagged Amesty International on Myanmar, barak obama, christof lehmann, Clinton in Myanmar, Geo-Politic and Myanmar, global security, hillary rodham clinton, Human Rights, Human Rights in Myanmar, nsnbc, Obama and Clinton visit Myanmar, Obama in Myanmar, Politics, Rakhine State, Religion, Sein Thein, Suu Kyi, Thein Sein, victoria nuland 2 Comments
Libya; Just One Moment.
Sometimes we can get so caught up in consensus reality that we forget to think. Coming home tired after work, dinner with the family, our favorite news cast, and we have confirmation that the good old world, as much as … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, Opinion Tagged African Franc, african spring, african union, barak obama, black africa, black killed in libya, black libyans, CFA, christof lehmann, Colonialism, concensus reality, Dr. Christof Lehmann, First African American president, french economy, gbagbo, humanitarian bombing, Ivory Coast, Laurent Gbagbo, Libya, Libya; Just One Moment, massacres in libya, Media, missiles fired into tripoli, neo-colonialism, no fly zone, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Obama, racism, racism kills, UNSC Resolution 1973 2 Comments
Obama´s Very Real Death Panel: The CIA`s Assassination Program
by Anthony Gregory It’s official. The American dystopia is here. Obama administration officials admit that the CIA assassination program that snuffed out Anwar al-Awlaki last Friday is guided by a secret panel that decides who lives and dies. According to … Continue reading
Posted in News, Northern America Tagged Anthony gregory, awlaki execution, barak obama, CIA, cia assassination, criminal government, extrajudicial execution, Human Rights, human rights abuse, international law, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, nsnbc.wordpress.com, Obama, obama crimes, Obama´s Very Real Death Panel, The CIA`s Assassination Program, us death squads Leave a comment