- nsnbc – from blog to daily newspaper next week. A letter from Christof Lehmann to nsnbc readers.
- Equatorial-Guinea President Obiang Mbasogo at third ASA Summit. An indirect Challenge to French Modo-Colonialism
- Palestinian Detainee Arafat Jaradat Dies In Israeli Prison
- Deutsche Bank Alex Brown and 9/11 Insider Trading – A Final Word from Lars Schall
- Lavrov: US Veto of UNSC Resolution to Condemn Damascus Blasts Indicates Double Standards
- Sanctions Show US Foreign Policy Hypocrisy – Interview with American author E. Michael Jones
- Venezuela’s Chavez to Africa – South America Summit: We Must Unite
- NATO/ISAF Meeting In Brussels, No Withdrawal from Afghanistan before 2018
- The Baluchistan Belt. US-Saudi Funded Terrorists Sowing Chaos in Pakistan.
- Libya, the Anniversary of a Fraudulent Season – A Pale Celebration for the revolutionary Succubae
- Immediate action needed to ensure Israel respects hunger-strikers’ rights
- FARC rejects allegations of Torture in Case of released Policemen
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Bahrain
Bahrain jails prominent activist Rajab for 3 years Bahraini Human rights activist Nabeel Rajab has been sentenced to three years in jail for “participation in an illegal assembly” and “calling for a march without prior notification.” Rajab has been in … Continue reading
Bahrain Watch: UK Company Helps Bahrain Govt Spy On Activists Malicious E-Mail Attachments Sent to Activists Steal Passwords, Record Skype Calls Bahrain’s government is spying on Bahraini activists with a malicious computer program apparently supplied by a UK firm. Bahrain … Continue reading
Release of Testimony of former BCHR Director Abdulhadi Al-Khawaja Abdulhadi Al-Khawaja’s speech before the Supreme Court of Appeal 22/5/2012 Gentlemen, President and members of the honorable Supreme Court of Appeal, Peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you, Thank … Continue reading
A Response to Henry Kissinger on Syria and the Global Order by Christof Lehmann. By Dr. Christof Lehmann. Dr. Kissinger. This article is an open response to your recent article on principles in international law, the Treaty of Westphalia, the … Continue reading
Iran Nuclear Talks; Explosive Issues Amidst Burning Middle East. By Christof Lehmann – The recent Nuclear talks of the five permanent members of the UNSC plus Germany(P5+1) with Iran in Baghdad and plans to continue the talks in Moscow can … Continue reading
Pro-Democracy Demonstrator Ahmed Aoun Must Be Provided Medical Treatment (BCHR – Copenhagen) – Mr. Ahmed Aoun is a seventeen year old student and demonstrator in Bahrain who has a metal pellet lodged in his eye which was fired from a … Continue reading
Open Letter to His Excellency King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa of Bahrain, H.E. Shaik Rashid bin Abdullah Al Khalifa, Minister of Interior, and H.E. Shaik Khalid bin Ali Al Khalifa, Minister of Justice as well as NGO´s in Bahrain..
Open Letter to His Excellency King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa of Bahrain, H.E. Shaikh Rashid bin Abdullah Al Khalifa, Minister of Interior, and H.E. Shaikh Khalid bin Ali Al Khalifa, Minister of Justice as well as NGO´s in Bahrain. … Continue reading