- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: austerity measures
2012, The Decline and Fall of the European Empire ?
As early as 1976 analysts, including the author of the present article advised about the overwhelming likelihood that the European Community would develop into a European Union, that it would be expanded, and that a European Currency would be established. … Continue reading
Posted in Economy, Europe, Politics Tagged 2012, austerity measures, christof lehmann, City of London, Derivatives, Dr. Christof Lehmann, economic crisis, EURO crisis, European banks, european nationalism, finance and economics, France, Germany, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, rockefeller foundation, The Decline and Fall of the European Empire, To Big To Fail, United Kingdom, Wall Street, war 2 Comments