- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: assassination in foreign affairs
Ghadafi and The Axis of Evil.
Today media world wide are swamped with either confirmations or rebuttals of Muammar Ghadafi´s purported death. Intentionally or not media are playing directly into the hands of those interests who would like the public narrative about Africa, Libya, the Mediterranean … Continue reading
Posted in Africa, Opinion, World Tagged African Affairs, african union, assassination in foreign affairs, christof lehmann, Dr. Christof Lehmann, European Union, Ghadafi and The Axis of Evil, Ghadafi dead, ghadafi killed, ghadafi murder, international law, Libya, libyan war, mediteranean alliance, NATO, neo-colonialism, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, USA 10 Comments