- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Armed Resistance
Tame PLO Heading for New Humiliation at U.N. In November.
Tame PLO Heading for New Humiliation at U.N. In November. The Executive Committee of the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) has held a meeting under the leadership of the President of the Palestinian Authority (PA), Mahmoud Abbas, in preparation of an … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, Opinion, Politics Tagged Arafat with side arm, Armed Resistance, christof lehmann, Gaza, Greater Middle East Project, Liberation of Palestine, Mahmud Abbas, Middle East, Middle East natural Gas threatens Palestine, Muslim Brotherhood, nsnbc, Observer Status for Palestine at UN, palestinian liberation organization, Palestinian UN MIssion´s Symbolic Blue Chair, PLO, PLO Executive Committee, Politics, United Nations, war on syria 4 Comments
Palestine: The Al-Aqsa Brigades To Unify Its Ranks
The Al-Aqsa Brigades, the armed wing of Fateh movement, stated that all of its military branches will be united under one umbrella, adding that all efforts for this unity have been concluded and the final touches of the agreement are … Continue reading
Resistance is necessary to confront occupation crimes in Gaza
The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine said on March 9, 2012 that it is clear that resistance must be the path forward, particularly in light of the massacres and assassinations in Gaza. The PFLP, on behalf of its … Continue reading