- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Armament
Cuban Missile Crisis Reloaded: Russia to revive army bases in three oceans.
Cuban Missile Crisis Reloaded: Russia to revive army bases in three oceans The Russian government intends to restore the military-technical support of their ships at the former military base in Cam Ranh (Vietnam), Lourdes (Cuba) and the Seychelles. So far, … Continue reading
Posted in Europe, Geo-Politics, World Tagged Armament, arms race, Cam Ranh, cuba, cuban missile crisis, Geo-Politics, geo-Strategy, global security, Lourdes, Middle East, nsnbc, Politics, Pravda, President of Vietnam Truong Tan Sang, Russia, Russian Missiles on Cuba, Russian Nuclear Missiles, Seychelles, Tartus, Vice Admiral Viktor Chirkov, Vietnam, Vladimir Putin Leave a comment