- WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.NSNBC.ME
- “Gold Gives You Extremely Important Signals”.An Interview with David P. Goldman by Lars Schall
- EU Stability Fund releases 20 Million to Mali for Joint European-African Economic Suicide
- Zimbabwe Elections: Sekeramayi rallies cadres for massive victory
- Brazilian Defense Minister arrives on an official Visit to Angola today
- Standoff in Sabah could derail Southern Philippines Peace Process
- St John´s Wort for Depression – Yes But !
- Venezuelan Government Increases Banking Sector’s Obligation to Fund Construction and Mortgages
- National Dialog in Syria continues with Regional Initiatives
- Tunisia, Revolt and Revolution or Reform. Tackling the Challenges of the Arab Spring Hang-Over
- Saudi-Arabia the Prime Suspect behind Suicide Bomb that killed Iraqi Brigadier General Awni Ali
- FARC released captured Policemen as Peace-Talks in Havana continue.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: apartheit wall
US Opposed to Recognition of Palestine.
US President Barak Hussein Obama will oppose Recognition of Palestine at U.N. Security Council. E.U. Countries are split. Is this the beginning of another decades long “Peace Process” with tenth of thousands of death. Will Palestine will be allowed to … Continue reading
Posted in Middle East, News, Northern America, Politics Tagged Abbas at General Assembley, AIPAC, apartheit wall, ATC, Barak Obama opposed to, christof lehmann, Dr. Christof Lehmann, Israel, Mahmud Abbas, Middle East, nsnbc, nsnbc-nsnbc, Obama, Occupation, occupied territories, one state solution, oslo accords, Palestine, palestinian state, palestinian statehood, recognition of palestine, Sabra and Shatila, Sabra shatila massacre, sbel edmonds, two state solution, UN 10 Comments